RE: Yet another wheel/tire question (TR4A)

To: "'Homebru'" <homebru@mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: Yet another wheel/tire question (TR4A)
From: john & patricia donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 09:51:47 -0800
Cc: "Triumphs Email List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Yes, this question has been asked before. Usually every few months it pops
up.

My 4A has Dayton 72 spoke chrome wires (15x6) sporting Michelin XGT4
205-65.  No clearance problems at all. Steering is a little harder when
slow, but at speed it's great.  They fill the wheel well and look bitchin!

John in San Diego
'67 TR4A IRS  CTC75157