RE: world wide list (was Seatbelt Buckle)

To: "'Dixie'" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>, Bob Fabie <RFabie@erols.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: world wide list (was Seatbelt Buckle)
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 15:57:37 -0500
I'm in Canada along with many list members, so I have to agree with you
about the world not country part. This list (and others like it) is almost a
portal onto the best part of people around the world. When people are good,
they're great, but sadly when they are not.... :^(  Perhaps we should send a
note to certain fatheaded leaders around the world and tell them to buy an
LBC and join the list instead of squabbling so much. Might make for more
boring news hours, but I could live with that. They would certainly get
better advice from the list than they are getting from whatever currently
passes as their advisers. ;^}

(sinking back into November lurk mode)

Mark Hooper
Montreal, Canada