Re-assembling a TR3A www.net2u.com/virus for details

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re-assembling a TR3A www.net2u.com/virus for details
From: David Willett & Carol Gray <willgray@region.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 19:16:27 -0500
Having completed the dull but easy part - the essentially complete
disassembly of my 3A - I am now faced with the more interesting but
somewhat daunting frame-up re-assembly.
  My question is, where do I start? I have the front and rear
suspensions and steering in place; what's next? Brake system? Engine?
When to put the body back on?   I suspect there's an optimum sequence
of assembly and testing of the various components which will avoid my
having to back track when I find something I have already installed
should have waited for something else.
  Or am I worrying unnecessarily?
  Dave
--