Re: what is color code 27 on a TR6?

To: Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: what is color code 27 on a TR6?
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 20:19:42 EST
In a message dated 11/5/2002 1:46:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com writes:

> Sorry to bomb the list with this but I am at work and don't have my books
> with me.  Can someone tell what is the description of interior (trim)
> color 27 is?  And also if you know what exterior color(s) that  trim code
> 27 would have come with from the factory?

Greg, in my GT6/Vitesse 2L manual, it shows #27 as "Shadow Blue"; I don't
know what paint colors it would have been offered with on a TR6, though.

--Andy

Andrew Mace, Vice President, Member Services
  and 10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Vehicle Consultant
The Vintage Triumph Register <www.vtr.org>