Re: what is color code 27 on a TR6?

To: Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: what is color code 27 on a TR6?
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 23:10:29 EST
In a message dated 11/5/02 1:46:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com writes:

> what is the description of interior (trim)
> color 27 is?  And also if you know what exterior color(s) that  trim code
> 27 would have come with from the factory?

27 is Shadow Blue - a very nice (IMHO) lighter shade of blue
offered 1969 thru 75 in these cominations:
1969 and 1970 with Royal Blue exterior paint
1971 with Royal Blue or Sapphire Blue
1972 thru 1974 with New White or Sapphire Blue
1975 with New White

My first TR6 was a 74 in New White paint with Shadow Blue trim -
looked very nice especially when top down with shadow blue top
cover on - Royal Blue looks good this way too - don't think i've seen
a sapphire blue with shadow blue

Cheers
Jack Mc