"FT" The Plumber === NON LBC====

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: "FT" The Plumber === NON LBC====
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 08:10:14 -0500
Cc: "Ken Gilanders" <BFEKENG@aol.com>, "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@rcn.com>, "Norman Grimm" <grimm384@aol.com>, "Ralph" <SCHWABRD@aol.com>
Well on Moday my downstairs bathroom/washroom off of the garage starting
having a water leak on the floor, no leaks found around the sink or comode,
check the washing machine in the adjoing room, no leaks, I turn the washer
machine to rinse and the bathroom gets water on the floor, go upstairs to her
bathroom and turn the shower on, my baythroom floor again gets water, so I
disconnect the washer, then unplumb the utility sink and remove the 4 X 8 wall
panels (2), no leaks on any of the pipes from upstairs, the washing machine or
the sink, go back into my bathroom and remove everything from the
cabinet/sink, again no leaks, clean up all the water on the floor and flush
the comode and guess what I see, yea the darn rubber gasket connecting the top
tank and the bottom bowl has a leak, now I have to go buy 2 new wall panels as
they were destroyed by the plumber, then cut these to fit and reinstall
everything again, please if you ever need a plumber use the "yellow pages" and
not "FT"  DUMB, just plain dumb"  Sorry for the non lbc band width I am so
@#$%$#@$% mad at my self I thought I should share this.  "FT"