Re: can I fit a TR6 flywheel on a TR4 engine?

To: Gerald Van Vlack <jerryvv@alltel.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: can I fit a TR6 flywheel on a TR4 engine?
From: francois wildi <fwildi@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 10:37:45 -0800 (PST)
Just because I am cheap and there is a lightened flywheel on ebay
right now. I got a drawing from Jack Drews showing how to lighten my
TR4 flywheel to 20lb but it will take a lot of care to locate the
TR4A/TR6 clutch pressure plate properly ('cause I want to fit a
diaphragm type p.p.)
I guess I'll have to do it and no doubt I will be proud of my prowess
when I am done ;-)

Francois