Re: can I fit a TR6 flywheel on a TR4 engine?

To: "francois wildi" <fwildi@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: can I fit a TR6 flywheel on a TR4 engine?
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 21:54:40 -0500
  From: francois wildi
  To: triumphs@autox.team.net
  Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 8:01 PM
  Subject: can I fit a TR6 flywheel on a TR4 engine?

  Listers,
  I have a few questions regarding the rebuild/upgrade that I am just
  starting. It seems to me that it should be possible to fit a TR6
  flywheel on a TR4 crank since the TR4A uses the same pressure plate
  and the same disk as the TR6. That is if the bolt pattern on the
  crank and the ring gear diameter are the same of course...Do you
  know?

  Thanks in advance