Re: O-Ring replacement on 150CD Stroms

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: O-Ring replacement on 150CD Stroms
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 23:05:34 -0000
Hi Blake
The easiest way is as you suggest drop the float chamber, a slightly harder
way that negates the need for a new gasket is to unscrew the jet assembly
and replace the O ring that way, just means you have to centre the jet again
to allow the piston to hit the bottom with a "soft metallic clunk" just
follow the instructions from your preferred manual.

Graham
2000 MKI
2.5PI MKII
Sprint