RE: O-Ring replacement on 150CD Stroms

To: "'Blake Discher'" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: O-Ring replacement on 150CD Stroms
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 18:17:53 -0500
Hi Blake. I just took a look in my Haynes carb manual at the disassembly
procedure. Here's what it says:

"Unscrew and remove jet adjusting screw. Remove and discard O-ring. Unscrew
jet assembly (5/8 in A/F spanner). Remove and discard O-ring."

Note that this is in the middle of instructions for dismantling the carb, so
there may be gotchas. For example, I think the needle pokes down through the
jet. So you might want to take off the top and pull out the air valve.

- Hugh