Re: GT6 (+Spitfire) 5-speed

To: sdkandlsk1@juno.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT6 (+Spitfire) 5-speed
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 19:10:30 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, john@quantumechanics.com
In a message dated 11/5/2002 12:50:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sdkandlsk1@juno.com writes:

> FLASH!
>
> I just received an email from autogear.co.uk, informing me that they are
> two weeks from introducing a 5-speed conversion for the GT6.  No other
> details, I'm presuming it's going to be the Sierra Gearbox.  Start
> hunting the breakers' for XR4Ti's!
>
> Scott Kohl

John Esposito does a 5-speed conversion kit for GT6's and Spitfires (and
other cars) using the T10 box. Everything you need, including tunnel cover.

Email him (not me) at:
john@quantumechanics.com

I also have some info at my own website in the Spitfire section.  (I can't
get to it cause the server's down).
<A
HREF="www.cwnicholls.com/spitfire01.html">www.cwnicholls.com/spitfire01.html</A>
 should get you in the vicinity...

No financial interest, yada yada...

Clark

"Reality... it's not what you think."
Clark W. Nicholls
CWNicholls@aol.com
www.cwnicholls.com
fax: 419-844-7564 (yes, 419, provided free by www.efax.com)
phone: 413-243-3433
I have the latest McAfee virus scanning software active at all times.