TR3A Fan position

To: "Triumph Internet Mail List." <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3A Fan position
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 21:44:38 -0500
I am going to be installing the fan to my TR3 this weekend (just
finished painting it) and am not sure of the accuracy of my
notes as to the proper position of the blades. In my detailed
notes of my disassembly of the entire car, I have that the
blades' curved tip face out toward the radiator.  My issue is that
when I was gleaning up the original fan, I realized that two of
the blades were really bent and facing the opposite way as the
other 2. So, I got a replacement fan from a club member and
now am not sure which way is correct.

TIA

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA