Re: Bad day -- The other side of the coin

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bad day -- The other side of the coin
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:27:57 -0800 (PST)
Hello y'all,

Last wseveraleral of us on the list wrote concerning the bad days we were
having, so in the interest of fair play (well ok, so I wantedgloatlote a
little...) I submit the following:

This past weekend in Arkansas was a string of glorious Indian Summer days back
to back, so I backed my wife's Stag out of the garage, checked the
droppeddroppped the top and off we went!  Sunny and in the 70's, we cruised to
the top of Petit Jean Mt, to enjoy the scenery.  In all the years I have lived
in AR, I don't ever remember the colors being as bright and vivid as they are
this year.  Along the way, we got several waves from passer-bys and a thumbs up
from a biker who passed us.  We spent the entire day up on the
mountawindingdriving the widy roads through the trees, feeling the wind in our
hair, looking at all the different vistas and admiring Mother Nature's
handiwork.  As the sun began to sink in the fiery sky, we stopped off at a
neaquietc to have a leasurly dinner before  returning to home, kids, and
responsibilities.  Once again, we got several comments and compliments on my
wife's car.  We returned home with hearts lifted and energies recharged, and
with a little sadness return the Stag to the garage for what will likely be
it's winter slumber.

So all in all, I believe good things will follow the bad, and more than make up
for them.