Re: TR4A IRS rear suspensions questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4A IRS rear suspensions questions
From: oliver <oliver@connect.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 13:47:33 -0600
According to my mechanic (who specializes in Triumphs), the poly bushes are
not what the car and its components are designed for.  this will
additionally stress other components.  he swears by the rubber ones.

a friend of mine, who uses a different mechanic, said that replacing the
rubber bushes on his 76? TR6 made an immediate improvement in handling.