SOT: LBC content; no Triumphs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, jsmessier@mail.earthlink.net
Subject: SOT: LBC content; no Triumphs
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 19:51:56 -0500
Yessir, we can buy it here in Ontario. It comes in a nice big bottle of
about 600 ml I think (a real pint I guess).
They had it on draught at our local pub for a while. Somehow it always
seems better when someone pulls it from a keg.
Now I think we need one named after a Triumph - hmm... Old Rusty Bucket?
Jim