Stanpart # Question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stanpart # Question
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 19:53:41 -0700
Anyone have an idea of what looks to be a clutch cover (it's some kind of
cover with a throwout bearing mounted on a sleeve/arm that appears to be
operated with a slave cylinder (hydraulic clutch???).   The cover had 15 holts
around the edge for mounting.

The Stanpart # is BSK 104/2 at least that's what I could read.

I was nosing around a little European car shop on Monday and was talking to
the guy about some TR4 engine components and he ask me if I could recognize
what the above mentioned part fit.  I didn't recognize it but said someone on
this list might have a clue.    So what does the collective think it might go
to...base on my admittedly lousy description.

Thanks in advance.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)