RE: [TR6 bonnet hinge bolts]

To: "'Hugh Fader'" <hfader@usa.net>, "'Triumph List \(E-mail\)'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR6 bonnet hinge bolts]
From: "Rob Christopher" <robc@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:20:57 -0500
Hi Hugh,

This is precisely why I'm asking.  The body guy just got finished fixing
those dents on the used bonnet I have.  I want to make sure I get the right
bolts in the right places.  I'm guessing the 1/2" ones go in the bonnet
sides, the 7/8" go in the bonnet underside, the 1" goes at the top hole on
the hedlight cup, and the 1 1/2" goes in the bottom (because it has to
collect the flange on the outer front fender)

I'm just looking for confirmation.

Rob in Ottawa

PS  Thanks for overlooking my math error.  There are 12 bolts listed on the
spreadsheet and 12 holes in the two hinges.  It helps to have the car in
front of you when composing emails.....