RE: [RE: [TR6 bonnet hinge bolts]]

To: "'Hugh Fader'" <hfader@usa.net>, "Triumph List \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [RE: [TR6 bonnet hinge bolts]]
From: "Rob Christopher" <robc@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:14:58 -0500
Brilliant Hugh!!  The TRF catalogue shows the two hinge to headlight cup
bolts as HU812 top HU808 bottom.  This meshes with the 5/16"x1 1/2" and 1"
respectively.  The hinge to bonnet bolts are listed as HU807P which
translates into 5/16"x7/8" for all four.  I'll go with my hunch that a
5/16"x1/2" bolt goes in the side of the bonnet instead of 7/8" as TRF lists.
This way there will be no bump in my newly reborn bonnet.

Rob in Ottawa