RE: (no subject)

To: Ct54531@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: (no subject)
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 12:59:15 -0500
Hi Jim. Is this a pipe thread, compression, or flare? I don't think Teflon
tape will fix your problem if it's a compression or flare. The threads don't
provide the seal if it's compression or flare. You might be able to cut the
end off and put a new sleeve for compresson, or re-flare for a flare.

- Hugh