another six

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: another six
From: clancy36@attbi.com
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:11:13 +0000
well i bought another six this weekend, a 71 that has been sitting with a nice
competion trf engine block, shaved head,S2 cam,trip webers,stainless headers,5
nice wire wheels with trip knockoffs, and a body that looks like it could give
the titanic rusticules a run for their money!i couldn't resist trying those
webers on my 70 so i took them and the header off, cleaned them up and swapped
them onto the 70, and man you couldn't pull me out of that seat this weekend if
you used a crowbar!what a blast!who says the seasons over in the northeast!
cheers!

--
Dan Clancy
1970 TR6