Another Paint Code/Chip Web Site

To: "Triumph Internet Mail List." <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another Paint Code/Chip Web Site
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 06:44:57 -0500
Cc: Bill Shover <wsspjs@netzero.com>, Bob Krivenko <krivenkb@pa.net>, Ed Mohler <reded1975@aol.com>, "John Krause (home)" <jktr250@comcast.net>, Joe Laurito <TRglory@comcast.net>, Sue Kistler <TRKistler@aol.com>
I received this Spam the other day and finally got around to
checking out the site.  Thought the List might find it as yet
another resource for paint codes (especially those who collect
other cars in addition to Triumphs).  It only goes back to '63
for Triumphs, though.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6