Re: head liner side boards? and rear axle bearing spacing

To: "triumphlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Subject: Re: head liner side boards? and rear axle bearing spacing
From: "Thomas Beaver" <beaver@spillmanco.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:26:33 -0500
> two quandaries...
Can't help you on #1

> QUESTION #2
> I had no headliner in place when I purchased Big Red.
> Are there some kind of solid panels behind the headliner between the rear
> hatch and side quarter lights? IE: some type of backer board or is
> the head liner simply stretched taught from the windows down to the lower
> support where it meets the vinyl side panels?

Headliner should fold over the rear harch rim, come down and fit over the
rail for the rear fiberboards, and fit around the side rear window openings.
Of course this is done before any of the all those items are installed.
There is nothing in between it and the body. FYI, there are 3 insulation(?)
pieces that fit between the rails on the top.

Good luck
Tom Beaver