Re: Correct Carpet Color

To: jmitch@snet.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Correct Carpet Color
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 18:38:29 EST
In a message dated 11/18/2002 11:28:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jmitch@snet.net writes:

> what
> the correct carpet color would have been.

John,

According to my Bill Piggott book for the TR4/250/6, new tan carpet was
supplied with a beige interior (and chestnut interior as well)....but, as
I've learned many times, customized orders from buyers did occasionally
create different combinations of interior trim and carpet and, of course,
there is always the possibility that your car's prev owner installed dark
brown after-market carpet......

Chip