Re: TR4 transmission advice

To: "David Hammond" <d_hammond@charter.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 transmission advice
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:46:03 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Dave,
        Sure, we could work something out...my Son is coming up from
Salinas for Thanksgiving and I was hoping we could get the old
transmission out then, what is it worth??  Frankly I don't have a
clue. More than $500 less than $1000  your guess is as good as
mine...I guess I will just Cc: the "list" and ask for
opinions...never a lack of those on this list  <G>...BTW if you want
to stop by and help take it out...<G> it is 95 miles and two hours
from Yuba City to Wallace.
        List...waddda yo 'tink??

--
Bill Pugh