Re: >>NASS RE: Spec thanks, best Wkshp Manual?

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: >>NASS RE: Spec thanks, best Wkshp Manual?
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 01:23:49 -0500
...sound good to me. And... since it's all photos of 'my' toys...
I receive all proceeds!  Plus I'll have something to work
on afterwards ... for the '2nd edition'    :-)

On a side note.... I'm putting together a list of all the 'crap'
vendors sell as 'functional' that 'is not' the right parts for our
cars.

  Yep... received another today...  I ended up spending
about three hours...designing, laying out, and wiring up and wrapping
my own D type O/D wiring harness for B.R.  The one I got (new) was
no where close to the proper layout or wires needed.
 (kind of expected that though)

Paul Tegler
wizardz@toad.net
www.teglerizer.com