TR6 Purchasing Help 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id gAL9Znq2005174

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Purchasing Help 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id gAL9Znq2005174
From: Lucien Wells <lwells@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 20:30:45 +1100
Dear List Members,
I am contemplating the purchase of a Triumph TR6 (fuel injected
model), and having never owned a TR6, nor had an experience with one,
I was hoping that listers might be able to make a few suggestions
regarding what I should look out for.

Are there are specific issues I should look for (beyond the usual
rust, etc)? Are there any tell-tale signs of a 'lemon'? And so
forth...

Please help me to make a smart purchase, oh wise ones ;0)

Many Thanks,
Lucien Wells.
--

Lucien Wells, lwells@bigpond.net.au on 21/11/2002