Face plate radio dilemna...

To: "Triumph (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[BE4AC990:01C2924B]
Subject: Face plate radio dilemna...
From: "Freeman, Noah" <nfreeman@baincapital.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:22:33 -0500
Rather than fabricating a faceplate, if you want an original looking radio
with a modern sound, you can get your radio converted by gary tayman at tayman
electric- he takes your radio, rips out the innards, cleans it up (like new,
really!), and puts digital innards in, then hooks up the dials and stuff (god
knows how), and sets it up for modern stereo speakers, with a CD input.  He
also sells a remote control cd changer kit for the car.  He does fantastic
work, i didnt believe he could make the radio look as good as it does.  Its
note cheap (~$350 for a conversion, 200 more for hte changer), but cant beat
the simplicity, originality, and difficulty of stealing...he tells me my
motorola from my tr4 is the current recordholder for "smallest radio ever
converted by tayman electric"

NFI, etc, jsut a very satisfied customer...

Noah

Noah Freeman
Brookside Capital + Bain Capital
111 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA, 02199, USA
voice 617.516.2922   fax 617.516.2923
nfreeman@baincap.com or nfreeman@brooksidefund.com

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]