clymer manuals

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: clymer manuals
From: Scott Tilton <sdtilton@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:25:54 -0800 (PST)
I'll throw my vote in as Clymer being the worst also.

One of these came with one of my TR-4s.

I thought it might be an okay reference judging by how much it had been used
and its size (slightly bigger than a Haynes)  it had even been mounted in a
three ring binder.

Well, the first time I tried to use its wiring diagrams, I found out what a
piece of crap it was.

The extra size was because it covered a wide range of cars.
At least TR4 to Through TR6 and the GT6 as well.  (maybe TR3 too)

It really wasn't that much bigger than the haynes TR4 manual.

What a piece of doo doo.

however . . mounted in a three ring binder . . it does make a good pad to kneel
on while making repairs, and it can be used as a wheel chock in a pinch.

Scott Tilton
1963 TR4 everyday
In Leesburg, VA