RE: TR6 Dash Knobs

To: "'Navarrette, Vance'" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 Dash Knobs
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 19:53:37 -0500
Cc: "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Thanks Vance. I initally tried to re-letter one of the old ones with a paint
pen I got from an art supply store. It looked like it was going to work. My
plan was fill in the letter indents with paint, then polish off the excess
with my Dremel. Remember the phrase "Test on an inconspicuous spot"? I
didn't do that with the Dremel. It was going too fast and gouged the face of
a knob. Maybe I'll carefully continue with that plan. Anybody got a spare
"Air Pull 1-Defrost 2-Car"?

- Hugh