Re: 2003 Calendar- ISOA

To: CuckooCox@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2003 Calendar- ISOA
From: SOThornton@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 22:04:35 EST
Hello List-

We have a British car group of several families in Bowling Green that have a
get together every Christmas. We enjoy dinner and exchange gifts, For several
years, I have given calendars from the Illinois Sports Owners Association to
the group as gifts.

I have ordered them again this year and they look great. Several years ago,
it featured one of my cars!

They can probably be ordered through the website- <http://www.vtr.org/isoa>.

Hope this helps.

Steve Thornton