TR6 hartop

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 hartop
From: clancy36@attbi.com
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 09:55:38 +0000
i just bought a hardtop for my six, i am gutting the shell to prep for
paint.i've never seen one installed on a six, i have most of the attaching
hardware for the rear and it seems straight forward,the front of the hardtop
however, were it attaches to the windscreen frame it seems to me you remove the
two rubber plugs in the w/s frame then you would drill through the frame
install the spacer distance tube shown in trf's hardtop parts breakdown then
bolt from the underside of the w/s frame drawing the hardtop down onto the
frame and seal. am i on the right page on this, anybody with a hardtop who can
give me a clue would be  mucho appreciated.also i am replacing the headliner
from white to black TRF is out of stock any other sources available?
it snowed a tiny bit here in new england this week, looking forward to a
warmer, dryer, six.
thanks

--
Dan Clancy