bullet connectors and crimpers yes!

To: <SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: bullet connectors and crimpers yes!
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 19:30:08 -0500
I love it!  I can't believe I never did this before.
I'm a firm believer in the right tools makes the job SSOOO
much easier.

So I finally ...after 30 years of fixing LBC's ...I just ordered and
received  my supply of new bullet connectors (for various
wires sizes) and the proper crimper designed for the bullets.
Damn I can't wait to finish up my new  O/D harness now.
Maybe I'll have to go through all my other LBC's and fix
stuff ...just because I CAN!   (new toys...what can I say)   :-D

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com

P.S.  any body need a harness repaired?   :-)

---------