RE: bullet connectors and crimpers yes!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: bullet connectors and crimpers yes!
From: "triumph" <triumph@bigolbear.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 20:02:35 -0500
Paul! I may stop by with a fried harness and a case of Spitfire ale! *grin*
Seriously, I have a new (well, new to me) harness to install when I get to
that, my question REALLY is- have you come across, or rigged up (if anyone
has, you would be the inventor who has!) a more modern fuse box? I was in a
marine supply store and found a 14 bay fuse block with, of course,
waterproof housing and various fuse ratings.
BTW- where'd you order yer bullet crimper and supplies from?

"Any drive (make that WEB HOSTING SERVICE) you don't return from on a tow
truck was a good one..."
Jon
'77 (mostly) 1500 "Ol' Yeller"
FM66043 7U