Stuck TR7 Brake MC

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stuck TR7 Brake MC
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 20:04:56 EST
HI guys,
OK I'm Frustrated!  Been slaving over "Ugly" my 76 TR7 VE FHC.  The Pressure
Differential Piston is stuck big time in her Brake MC, you know the one
behind the big nut. I've tried air pressure and all but it will not budge.
Do I really need the change those two little o-rings in there or can I just
leave it "as is?"  I keep thinking that brakes are pretty important.  Should
I try to Snipe the NOS MC that is currently on E-Bay?  The brakes were OK
last time I had her out which was over a year ago, so at least it is stuck in
the right place.  You guys have helped me out a lot before, any brainstorms?
Thanks,
Darrell