PI tuning

To: "'sahans@indie.worldonline.co.uk'" <sahans@indie.worldonline.co.uk>, "- triumph (E-mail)" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: PI tuning
From: "Janssen, Lee K" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 08:21:48 -0700
The figure that specifies which adjustment does what is provided at the
bottom of the following web site:
http://www.cs.du.edu/~ljanssen/tr6_engine_photos.html
All of the locknuts are under the black plastic cap on the top of the
metering unit.
Typically the locknuts are locked so tight that you can not get them to move
unless you remove the unit from the car.
Once my locknuts were loose I simply put some non-hardening caulking
compound over them to make sure they didn't move.
If you were just a little closer to home I would drop by and give you a
hand.
My guess is you will want to adjust nut A2 but check your vacuum to verify
that it is about 10 inches Hg before changing anything.
Good luck!

Later
Lee
Denver Colorado