Petrol Injection Manual

To: "triumphs (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Petrol Injection Manual
From: "Biedermann, Frank (SSABSA)" <frank@ssabsa.sa.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:31:05 +1030
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have a copy of the "Petrol Injection MkII" manual by the Service
Training Centre of Joseph Lucas Ltd they'd care to part with (or scan, or
copy for me)? I've followed the links on Egil Kvaleberg's site to the
Triumph 2000/2500/2.5 Register bookshop, but apparently that particular
manual is no longer available. Alternatively, does anyone out there know of
a place where I might get my hands on one of these manuals?

Thanks for any assistance,

Frank Biedermann
69 TR6 PI
Adelaide