Re: A note with electrical help from Dan Masters

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "british" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A note with electrical help from Dan Masters
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 19:24:32 -0500
Cc: "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
There's no question that is Dan if behind this, the quality will be
outstanding..... my question is...... did you do the installation yourself
Fred :-) ??  If I'm reading this right, it's a complete rip out of all the
old wires and a complete new install.... sounds like a good winter project
to me.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
Status at http://pages.cthome.net/BobD