Engine enhancements

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine enhancements
From: "Alun Bain" <MPArun@minorplanet.com.au>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 13:19:52 +1100
Thanks to those of you that helped with my question regarding alternative
engines for a 13/60 Herald.  It appears that replacing the engine is not such
a good idea but I got some great ideas for increasing the power output of the
existing 1300 engine.  Other than adding twin carbs, does anyone know of other
adjustments/add-ons that would give me more power (without going too crazy!)

also, is there any New Zealanders out there that know where I could buy
another 13/60 Herald??