it's here !!!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: it's here !!!
From: <lstein6@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 17:28:04 -0700
my 1980 tr7 was delivered by transport truck today.  i bought the car from
tara on ebay and it is everything she represented it to be.  needless to say i
am very excited about working on it.  any of you guys that have suggestions or
tips, please send them my way.  here is the immediate repair list:  1.
battery drains (some kind of short)  2. auto choke disconnected because it
caused it to idle too high   3. oil light come off/on intermittently but oil
level fine  i am going to put a land rover v8 engine in it.  anyone suggest
good years for that engine ?  any years come with a turbo ?  thanks !  larry,
lstein6@earthlink.net