Re: Nov. 28, 2002

To: sanborn@net1plus.com, vafred@erols.com
Subject: Re: Nov. 28, 2002
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 10:36:12 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/28/2002 9:33:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sanborn@net1plus.com writes:

> Thanks and to you and yours.  We have 3-4 inches of snow on the
> ground and it was 12 degrees this morning.  More like Christmas.

Same here in the Albany, NY, area. But what the heck? It's clear and bright,
and the Herald was already outside (still gotta make room in the garage or
barn for winter).

Took a bit of doing to get all those moving engine parts through the stiff
20W-50, but the car started, and I'm headed out in the Herald for (perhaps)
one last 2002 drive -- to brunch at a friend's.

Happy Thanksgiving!

--Andy (thankful for many things, including a good Walmart battery) Mace