Re: Nov. 28, 2002

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nov. 28, 2002
From: Don Spence <dspence@oanet.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 17:12:26 -0700
Jeez Jeff. it was warmer than that way up here in Edmonton, ( record high-
15 C or 59 F) where I'd really rather be X-country skiing than driving the
TR. But you take what you get eh?

And no, just like your president and our provincial premier say from deep
within the pockets of big oil, "there is no climate change, who needs
kyoto?"... Yup.