Re: TR3 Cams & Lifters

To: <bbrewer@qnet.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Cams & Lifters
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 06:59:57 -0500
Bill, check out this web site, he provides cams and he can recondition your
present set of lifters. Good alternative in my opinion.
He seems to know the needed technology of matching the correct hardness with
cams etc. I'm sure he would also he able to answer any questions that you may
have about cams too. His prices seem very reasonable as well. NFI and have
never used him but will when the time comes.
Jerry Van Vlack

http://www.integralcams.com/