Car Birthdays

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Birthdays
From: Scott Tilton <sdtilton@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:18:56 -0800 (PST)
Hey guys,

I was wondering if I could figure out when my cars 40th birthday would be
without going to the trouble of buying one of those fancy heritage
certificates.
(not that I dont want one .. but Im cheap and Id rather spend the $$$ on an
overdrive solenoid that Ive gone without for several months now)

So does anyone know of a registry of some sort that lists known commission
numbers and corresponding dates of manufacture?

If not . .perhaps I can get close with knowing someone elses cars birthday?

Im looking at TR4s in the neighborhood of:

CT12800
CT15700
CT20000
CT25500

Thanks in advance.

If Ive started some sort of monster thread where everyone is posting their
commission numbers to the list .. I apologize.

Scott Tilton
1963-ish TR4 Everyday
Leesburg, VA  (man it is COLD!)