Response to- Brake Caliper Question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>, <Acekraut11@aol.com>
Subject: Response to- Brake Caliper Question
From: "Bob Fabie" <RFabie@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 07:20:19 -0500
Aaron:
I highly recommend that you check out this site, click on "technical" and
scroll down to brakes. I have found it to be an excellent source (probably the
best) for providing clear, concise and logical step by step instructions for
rebuilding brakes and front ends and it includes excellent color pictures.

As an added bonus, in contrast to Bentley's and Haynes, their instructions are
written in American English so you don't have to wonder about the meaning of
many uniquely British terms. http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/

Hope you find it helpful.

Bob Fabie
'75 TR6