Re: FS Series Keys cut from code...

To: "Triumph Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FS Series Keys cut from code...
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 08:20:32 -0500
Normally I try to adhere to the rules about promoting goods here, but  I
just thought I'd add to Brad's mail about keys.

A while back I started a sideline business, particularly because I had
trouble getting keys for my Jaguar, but also because I became interested
in Births keys when I bought a TR6 that had none.

That business is Key Men -Keys for Classics at http://www.key-men.com

Currently, I can supply key blanks for the entire line of postwar
Triumph cars, and cut the keys for most of them.

The 62DG (FA codes), 62DP (FP codes), 62FS (S71B, FS codes), 62FT (FT
codes) and WB1 (BL & RO codes) are all available from stock for $4.95
each, and an additional $5 to cut to code.

The MG1 (NH codes) is available for $2.95 plus $5 to cut to code. The
FT6R (FR codes, some Spitfire & GT6) is a bit pricier, at $5.95 each
plus $5 to cut to code.

If you ever need any help with codes or locks, I've got thousands of
dollars of reference materials I can use to help.

And I ended up making my own keys for the Jag & TR6. :-)

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph