Sorta LBC - CD MP3 player ?

To: "Triumph Stag Discussion Forum" <stag@digest.net>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sorta LBC - CD MP3 player ?
From: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 10:04:04 -0800
The time has come to get some tunes in the Stag, and an in-dash CD MP3
player seems like the way to go.  Does anyone have some suggestions, or
horror stories to share ?

At the moment, I'm leaning towards the Pioneer DEH-P7400MP as it seems to
offer everything I want, including the all-important MP3 pause and resume
features. (Pause allows you to stop playback temporarily, resume means the
unit will continue playing from where it left off even after the ignition
has been turned off and back on.)  It also allows fast forward and reverse
within an MP3 track, which is nice.

Does anyone have a better suggestion ?

Yes, I know I should be happy with the burble of the exhaust and the rushing
of the wind ... but I do commute to work in this car and somehow the exhaust
of the SUV next to me just doesn't play the same tune !  The dash has
already been hacked up to fit a DIN-sized stereo, so that's not a concern
either.

TIA
Randall
59 TR3A TS39781LO daily driver (currently sidelined for OD transplant)
63 Sports 6 HB7826LCV rustoration project
71 Stag LE1473L daily driver