Re: Raccoons, I have raccoons! Little LBC content.

To: davidt@opentext.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Raccoons, I have raccoons! Little LBC content.
From: LaJoMor@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 19:33:23 EDT
David...
This time of the year the raccoons are most likely looking for a place to
'nest'. Do everything possible to prevent their entry...they are also
constantly on the prowl (although mainly nocturnal creatures) for food. Watch
where you put your garbage, pet food, etc. They will eat almost anything but
are really fond of pet food!

Last year we have an adventuresome one down our chimney! Loud noise and a pan
of cleaning amonia finally convinced him/her to look elsewhere. We screened
the chimney the next morning!

Good luck...
Larry M