RE: e-bay

To: "'Dave Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Subject: RE: e-bay
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:12:51 -0700 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h6NIEQdL005131
Cc: Triumph Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Since my 4A shares the same tail lights as James Bond's DB5, I'm thinking of
installing rocket launchers like his Aston Martin has.  I haven't seen a
conversion kit come up recently on e-bay. Does any of the Big 3 sell one?

Note: I'd opt for oil sprayers but that already came a factory option.

John (call me Bond....James Bond)