Re: e-bay

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: e-bay
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 22:21:05 +0100
Hi Dave
There is a kit available which has a motor on a flexible drive and a small
disc which fits behind the panel, I am looking to purchase this kit and
remake the door cards without holes after cutting off the excess shaft. BTW
I do have spare window regulator units so I can reverse this if necessary!
No big plastic cancer.

Graham.