Fw: Photo Links to my Two "BRAND NEW" TR's!

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Photo Links to my Two "BRAND NEW" TR's!
From: "Ann and Billy Green" <bgreen99@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 21:10:03 -0400
Hey Folks-

I sent this to 6Pack, but I think I missed the Triumphs list- I pick these
up tommorow AM- less than 1 mile from my house, found in the woods, almost
free! ($140)

2 good engines and trannys, plus whatever else I can scavenge!

Sorry if  I already sent this, but I had to share it!  Almost too good to be
true, at least for a die-hard Triumph fanatic.

At least this is more close to the subject of this list than handguns, etc.

Billy T Green
Statesboro, GA
69 TR6
58 A/H Sprite
2 new 72 TR6's
& at least 30 firearms of various types, including a Confederate Mountain
Howitzer Cannon.